Permitting—permitting is a process that permeates most of the design phases. It is typical to work with regulatory authorities during the preliminary design phase to establish criteria and priorities for the project. Permit applications are typically submitted following the completion of Preliminary Design.
S2o can provide assistance in pursuing many permits related to in-stream work including:
- US Army Corps of Engineers 404 and 401 Clean Water Act Permits
- Floodplain Development Permits
- City and County Building Permits
- Storm-Water Run-Off Permits
- FEMA Letter of Map Revision (including the CLOMAR Process)
- Erosion Control Permits