INTRODUCTION & COMPANY OVERVIEW
S2o is a Whitewater Park Design and River Engineering Company based in Lyons, Colorado that does work around the world. Our team includes design professionals across a wide-gamut of capabilities including engineering, landscape architecture, and architecture. We work with multi-faceted teams to deliver complex and unique projects in natural, park, and development settings.
S2o has a team-focused approach, and we place a high value on career development and professional growth. We have a diversity of interesting and challenging projects with a growing client base. We are looking for a talented landscape architect with experience in park design and project management. Whitewater experience an added plus. S2o will consider applicants with river engineering as an alternate.
S2o is seeking a Landscape Architect with approximately 5 years or more of experience. S2o believes in a user-based design approach and is looking for someone with a similar mindset to support our team-based design approach in a collaborative setting. We take pride in the quality of our work and the long-term relationships that we build with our clients. Our ideal applicant would have a mix of technical, design, creativity, and people skills. Our primary work mode is in AutoCAD Civil-3d so CAD skills are a must. We foster a supportive, learning environment and can train the right candidate who has a strong foundation of skills and traits.
We are seeking one or more mid-level Landscape Architects, but we also welcome applications from more experienced candidates to help us find the best fit for our team. We are currently working remotely due to COVID-19 but will provide the needed equipment and training until we return to the office in Lyons. We have projects in several countries and are looking for someone able to travel for work if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to manage the projects to which you are assigned including Client interactions.
- Ability work in Autocad, with a preference for experience in Civil-3D. Also looking for expertise in Adobe suite and Microsoft office.
- Excellent technical writing skills with proficiency in report preparation, proposals, and professional correspondences
- Positive attitude with a growth mindset; intellectually curious and willing to learn
- Able to work independently or as a team on a variety of tasks
- Capable of working concurrently on multiple projects
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Strong communication skills including the ability to convey complex information to clients, stakeholders, and agencies
- Adept at technical writing, including writing reports, proposals, etc.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
This will be a full-time, position. Compensation is negotiable based on experience but in the range of $60-80,000 at commencement
Email resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
S2o provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or any other status protected under federal, state and/or local law.